Hey Good Lookin'
There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means—either may do—the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.Benjamin Franklin
Hey Good Lookin' is a 1982 animated film.
- Written and directed by Ralph Bakshi.
- Crazy Shapiro: [After learning that Vinnie is waiting for Roz.] It's Roz! It's Roz! It's Roz! It's Roz!
- Vinnie: [After finding out that the two girls he and Crazy picked up in a bar are prostitutes.] Well, listen, Ms. Movie star - Vinnie doesn't pay for it. OK? Vinnie NEVER pays for it.
- Eva: [Watching Vinnie and Crazy fight each other.] Here I am right in the middle of it - defiant youth in action!
- Old Vinnie: [Imagines walking out the door after meeting up with Roz in the present time.] If there was one thing we learned back then that's still true now, it's that if you turn a woman upside down, they all look alike. So why bother?
- Crazy Shapiro: When I'm up on the roof, it's like nothing can touch me. You know, it's all so quiet and beautiful, with the whole city right out in front of my eyes. Some nights I just feel like painting a picture.
- Vinnie: Hey, Norman Rockwell - paint me a picture.
- Crazy Shapiro: I didn't say I painted. I said I "felt like" like it.
- Vinnie: Hey, there are over twenty million faggots in New York that "feel like it" -- you wanna make it twenty million and one?