High School Musical 2
High School Musical 2 is a 2007 Disney Channel film; it is the sequel to High School Musical. High School Musical 2 was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico on the coastal border, though it was sceduled to film in Orlando, Florida.
- My life is over. I've been a good girl... I've never lied... Except when necessary. I've always bought my parents expensive gifts... using their credit cards, of course!
- You're a good guy, Troy. And actually, right now, I think I like you better than I like myself. Did I just say that?
- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds!
- Chad Danforth: [Whispers] What is she talking about?
- Ms. Darbus: The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice.
- Troy Bolton: Dude! Ms. Darbus has snapped her cap!
- Chad Danforth: Dude, you're actually listening?
- Martha Cox: Hey Kelsi, what are you planning on doing this summer?
- Kelsi: Grow... write music... grow.
- Sharpay Evans: At our country club, our rehearsal pianist is evidently moving.
- Kelsi Nielson: [whispering] Or hiding!
- Sharpay Evans: Pardon?
- Kelsi Nielson: Sounds great.
- Sharpay Evans: I want them out!
- Mr.Fulton: But your mother specifically said —
- Sharpay Evans: Oh, don't you mention that backstabbing yoginni to me! If you can't fire them, make them want to quit!
- Troy: Hey, I'm still me.
- Gabriella: Blowing off your friends? Missing dates? If that's you, it's good to know!
- Troy: No, no, no, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing. You know that.
- Gabriella: [sighs] But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.
- Troy: I meant what I said about movies, and summer, and just being together!
- Gabriella: I'm sure you did, at the time. But I also meant what I said, that I want to remember this summer. But not like this, Troy.
- [After discovering that his friends were not allowed to perform in the show, Troy confronts Sharpay.]
- Sharpay: [screams] What do you mean you're not doing the show?
- Troy: Exactly that.
- Sharpay: We're singing a duet, Troy! A duet means two people! Well, mostly me in this case, but whatever! DUET!
- Troy: How's your show going?
- Sharpay: How's it going? My show makes the captain of the Titanic look like he won the lottery.