True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self, and in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions.Joseph Addison
- I wanted to see New York... so I tried to see how fast I could do it in.
- Never check an interesting fact.
- Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.
- I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Damnit, I'm a billionaire.
- I can buy any man in the world.
- Everybody have a price.