Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.William Blake
Manfred the Woolly Mammoth
- [to Sid] You're an embarassment to nature, y'know that?
- [to Sid] Oh, isn't there someone else you can annoy? Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
- Hey, look at that. Dinner and a show.
Sid the Megatherium
- I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.
- Why?! Doesn't anyone love me?! Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?!
- Dodo: Protect the melon! Tae-kwon-dodos, attack!
- Dodo: There goes our last female.
- Manfred: [to Sid] Okay, you. Check for poop.
- Sid: Hey, why am I the poop-checker?
- Manfred: Because returning the runt was YOUR idea, because you're small and insignificant, and because I'll pummel you if you don't.
- [slight pause]
- Sid: Why else?
- Manfred: NOW, SID!
- [Sid has been in a mud pool, and now has his neck stuck in Diego's mouth]
- Manfred: Guys, I thought we were in a hurry. And Diego, spit that out. You don't know where it's been.
- [Diego spits Sid out]
- Sid: Boy! For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me!
- Diego: I don't eat junk food.
- Sid: [While hanging onto Manfred's trunk] You have beautiful eyes.
- Manfred: Get off my face.
- Manfred: Sid, the tiger found a short cut.
- Sid: No thanks. I choose life.
- Diego: Then I suggest you take the short cut.
- Sid: Are you threatening me?
- Diego: MOVE, SLOTH!
- [shelf of ice above them starts to crumble]
- Sid: [patting Diego's head] Way to go, tiger.
- Diego: You two are a bit of an odd couple.
- Manfred: There is no "us"!
- Diego: [regarding the baby] I see. Can't have one of your own, so you wanna adopt.
- [Sid and the baby are having a fight]
- Manfred: Don't make me reach back there!
- Sid: But he started it!
- Manfred: I don't care who started it, I'll finish it!
- Sid: From now on, you'll have to refer to me as "Sid, Lord of the Flame"!
- Manfred: Hey, Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.
- Sid: From now on I'm gonna call you "Diego...
- Diego: "...Lord Of Touch Me And You're Dead".
- [Manfred leaves the baby after saving it from the river]
- Sid: Hey Manny, aren't you forgettin' somethin'?
- Manfred: No.
- Sid: But you just saved him.
- Manfred: Yeah, well I'm still trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
- Manfred: Look, if either of you get across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.
- Sid: That's right, you losers! You take one step and you're dead!
- [Throws rock which bounces off the sinkhole instead of sinking]
- Sid: You were bluffing, huh?
- Manfred: Yeah, that was a bluff.
- Sid: [the baby's been crying for hours] I bet he's hungry.
- Manfred: How about some milk?
- Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
- Diego: Not you, the baby!
- Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal!
- Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthin' off, aren't ya...?!
- Manfred: ENOUGH!
- Dodo 1: [Talking about crater] Now don't fall in. If you do, you will definitely...
- Dodo 2: [Runs in] Intruders! Intruders... oops! [Trips and falls into crater]
- Dodo 1: ...burn and die.
- Dodo: This is our private stockpile for the Ice Age. Sub arctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion, billion years.
- Manfred: So you got three melons?
- Diego: Its nose is dry.
- Sid: That means there's something wrong with it.
- Diego: Someone should lick it, just in case.
- Sid: I'll do it.
- Manfred: Hey, he's wearing one of those baby thingies.
- Sid: So?
- Manfred: So, if he poops, where does it go?
- Sid: [slight pause] Humans are disgusting.
- Sid: [after Diego leaps over a river of lava] Wow, I wish I could jump like that.
- Manfred: Wish granted! [kicks him through the air]
- Diego: The baby, please. I was returning him to his herd.
- Sid: Oh yeah, nice try, bucktooth...
- Diego: You calling me a liar?
- Sid: I didn't say that.
- Diego: You were thinking it.
- Sid: [to Manfred] I don't like this cat. He reads minds.
- [The gang has just saved the baby and survived some dangerose slides...then crash into a ice wall]
- Diego: WHOA! HOO! YEAH! Who's up for round two?!
- The Coolest Event In 16,000 Years.
- Sub-Zero Heroes.
- Licensed To Chill.
- They Came. They Thawed. They Conquered.
- Ray Romano - Manfred "Manny" the Wooly mammoth
- John Leguizamo - Sid the Megatherium
- Dennis Leary - Diego the Smilodon
- Goran Visnjic - Soto the Smilodon
- Jack Black - Zeke the Smilodon
- Chris Wedge - Scrat the Saber-toothed squirrel