Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a 1989 film and the third film in the Indiana Jones film series about archeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones on the search to rescue his father and find the Holy Grail before the Nazis do.
Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.
- Archeology is the search for facts, not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall.
- Nazis. I hate these guys.
- [To passengers, after tossing Colonel Vogel out of the zeppelin] No ticket!
- [after making a German plane crash by frightening seagulls into the sky] I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne: "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees - and the birds in the sky."
- [Panama hat finds the Cross of Coronado in Indy's pocket]
- Panama hat: This is the second time I've had to reclaim my property from you.
- Indiana Jones: That belongs in a museum!
- Panama hat: So do you!
- Nazi Commander: [To Indiana Jones] You have the diary in your pocket.
- Henry Jones: [Laughs] You dolt! Do you really think my son is that stupid to bring my diary all the way back here? [Notices Indiana Jones' increasingly sheepish expression] ... Y- You didn't, did you? ... You didn't bring it, did you?
- Indiana Jones: Well, uh....
- Henry Jones: You did...!?
- Indiana Jones: Look, can we discuss this later?
- Henry Jones: [fuming] I should have mailed it to the Marx Brothers!
- Walter Donovan: Brody sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him!
- Indiana Jones: The hell you will! He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in - disappear - you'll never see him again. With any luck... he's got the Grail already.
- [Cut to Marcus in İskenderun]
- Marcus Brody: Does anyone here speak English? Or even Ancient Greek?
- Henry Jones: I didn't know you could fly a plane!
- Indiana Jones: Fly, yes! [starts the airplane] Land, no!
- Henry Jones: These people are trying to kill us!
- Indiana: I KNOW, DAD!
- Henry Jones: It's a new experience for me!
- Indiana Jones: Happens to me all the time.
- Indiana Jones: Shooting me wont get you anywhere.
- Walter Donovan: You know something, Doctor Jones, you're absolutely right.
- [Donovan shoots Henry]
- Indiana Jones: Dad? Dad!
- Elsa Schneider: No...!
- Walter Donovan: GET BACK! [Indy stands up to face Donovan] You can't save him when you're dead. The healing power of the Grail is the only thing that can save your father now. It's time to ask yourself what you believe.
- Sallah: Please- what is always with this "Junior"?
- Henry Jones: That's his name. "Henry Jones, Junior".
- Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana".
- Henry Jones: We named the dog Indiana.
- Marcus Brody: May we go home now please?
- Sallah: The dog? You are named after the dog?! [laughs]
- Indiana Jones: [coldly] I've got a lot of fond memories with that dog.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull