It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- "Kiss me where it smells," she said so I took her to Allston.
- THEY CAN KILL YOU, BUT THE LEGALITIES OF EATING YOU ARE QUITE A BIT DICIER
- Hal Incandenza has an almost obsessive dislike for deLint, whom he tells Mario he sometimes cannot quite believe is even real, and tries to get to the side of, to see whether deLint has a true z coordinate or is just a cutout or projection.
- The difference between homicide and suicide is mostly a matter of where you perceive the door top to the cage to be.
- That Acceptance is mostly a matter of fatigue rather than anything else.
- Unless you're Charlton Heston -- or unhinged -- God speaks and acts entirely through the medium of human beings.
- It is often more fun to want something than to have it.