Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.Victor Hugo
Innovation in Business
- The paradox of innovation is this: CEO's often complain about lack of innovation, while workers often say leaders are hostile to new ideas" - Patrick Dixon - Building a Better Business 2005 p 137
- To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time. Leonard Bernstein
- “The difficulty lies not in the new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.”
- Un-Learning is a fundamental requirement of Innovative Thinking. - Ashish Kerkar
- Innovation is new stuff that is (made) useful. Max Mckeown - The Truth About Innovation 2008
- Innovate yourself coz when you get old, it shows..."Srinath Madapathi"