James Cramer, born 10 February 1955, is an American lawyer, a former Goldman Sachs financial advisor, a shareholder, a former CNBC Kudlow & Cramer co-host with Lawrence Kudlow, CNBC Mad Money host, and director and shareholder of TheStreet.com, a company publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market with the stock symbol TSCM.
- Go cry to your mother.
- THEY KNOW NOTHING!
- Are you ready, skee-daddy? It's time for the Lightning Round on Mad Money
- Diversification is the only free lunch. And this is Mad Money.
- No one ever made a dime by panicking.
- Hope is not part of the equation!
- That stock is en fuego!
- Speak to me!
- You, me, let's try to make some money.
- There's always a bull market somewhere, and I promise to try and find it just for you.
- Go cry to your mother!
- Wake up and smell the coffee.
- I wish I'd own that company myself!
- Uh–uh, not for me.
- Best of breed!
- Dive! Dive! Dive!
- 'mon back!
- Ring the register!
- Are you an arbitrageur? We don't need arbitrageurs.
- Some people try to make friends, I just try to make money.
- You stick with Cramer!!!
- Bulls make money, bears make money, hogs get slaughtered!
- (This quote first appeared in its original form in the 1923 book Reminiscences of a Stock Operator)
- What's on your mind?
- What's shakin'?
- That's (stock symbol) for you home gamers.
- Hit me!
- UPOD = Underpromise & Overdeliver