Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.Louise L. Hay
James Edward Franco (born April 19, 1978) is an American actor.
- Acting is an art form and you want to take roles that are challenged and it's more of a challenge I think to play dark characters. Not that I want to always play those, but it is a challenge and challenges are rewarding and fun.
- I needed an outlet in high school and came across painting. I've actually been painting longer than I've been acting. A movie is a collaborative effort, and with painting you just have yourself.
- I worked at a McDonald's drive-through. I could always tell when girls were interested: They'd drive around again and say, "I forgot something."
- Just someone I can relate to artistically and who can also be understanding and supportive of the demands of my lifestyle.
- About what he looks for in a girl
- Never. It's an impossibility. I don't even like to sleep. I feel as if there's too much to do.
- About finding time to relax
- When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, but I had really bad buck teeth. I didn't want to get braces, but my mom said I couldn't be an actor if I didn't get the braces. So, I got the braces.
- You know, directors kind of want different things. Some of them think that if they just are always talking to you and keeping your spirits up and everything that it helps you, and then some leave you alone and give you your space.