Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
(Redirected from Jaws 2 (1978 film))
- Directed by Jeannot Szwarc. Written by Carl Gottlieb and Howard Sackler, based on characters created by Peter Benchley.
Police Chief Martin Brody
- (showing Mayor Vaughn a picture from the recovered camera) That's a shark. And I know what a shark looks like because I've seen one up close! You better do something about this one, because I don't intend to go through that hell again!
Narrator from movie trailer
- When the movie Jaws first opened, it created a sensation. And shark sightings increased by the thousands. In all the vast and unknown depth of the ocean, how could there have only been one.
- The all new Jaws 2. See it... before you go back in the water.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
- tagline written by Andrew Kuehn ("Andrew Kuehn, 66, Innovator In the Movie Trailer Industry," The New York Times, February 3, 2004)