Breathing Space: Living and Working at a Comfortable Pace in a Sped-up Society
- "Sometimes the sweetest choice is choosing what you already have." Breathing Space
- "Everyone deserves Breathing Space." Breathing Space
Ten-Minute Guide to Managing Your Time
- "Don't manage what you can systemize or, better yet, eliminate."
Quotes from Jeff Davidson's other books
- "The human mind appreciates closure and a clean ending."
- "When everyone is too busy, don't expect a more productive society. Expect a frantic society."
- "Too much information may be harmful to your health."
- "A keen sense of history is more enlightening than the evening news."
- "Have a life for the rest of the day."
- "When you control the spaces in your life, control of your time and life tend
- "If you don't have peace at home, then where will you have it?"
- "This day, like all days, holds great potential."
- "The present is the only moment when you can take action."
- "For most professions, you generally don't need to frantically attempt to
always be on the cutting edge. If you stay slightly ahead of or even with clients, everything will be fine."
- "Reserve your weekends for leisure. You're worth it."
- "Arrange your personal space to support the way you work and live."
- "Unless you address the root causes of the time pressure and the stress you
feel, all you can do is treat the symptoms."
- "Don't let your email dictate your priorities."
- "Our current generation is the most time-pressed generation in history."
- "The time necessary to learn all the rules for effective living now exceeds
- "It's hard to understand the world from your arm chair."
- "Handling too many pieces of paper is hazardous to your Breathing Space."
- "Your life is finite, your death is guaranteed. Rather than wait 'til old age
before regarding each day as precious, choose to regard each day as precious right now."
- Breathing Space
- Jeff's personal web site
Note: It is unknown which part of this article is sourced from which claimed source.
- Davidson, Jeff. Breathing Space: Living and Working at a Comfortable Pace in a Sped-Up Society.1. MasterMedia Ltd., 1991. ISBN 0942361326
- Davidson, Jeff. Ten Minute Guide to Managing Your Time. 1. Penguin Putnam, 2000. ISBN-10: 0028638867