Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch.David A. Schmaltz
- The act of breaking into a computer system has to have the same social stigma as breaking into a neighbor's house.
- Reflections on Trusting Trust
- When in doubt, use brute force.
- We have persistent objects, they're called files.
- One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.
- If you want to go somewhere, goto is the best way to get there.
- The X server has to be the biggest program I've ever seen that doesn't do anything for you.
- If I had to do it over again? Hmm... I guess I'd spell 'creat' with an 'e'.
- (On the design of Unix)