Kicking & Screaming
Kicking & Screaming is a 2005 film about Phil Weston, an average man who has had to endure his father Buck's over-competitiveness throughout his childhood. Phil decides to coach his son's recreational soccer team, and soon finds that he's inherited his father's desire to win. description...).
- Try grabbing the pebble from my hand grasshopper.
- I am angry. I mean I am spitting angry. I'm like a tornado of anger, swirling about.
- Hmmm, what is that haunting aroma.
- I was born a baby.
- Dad, he hit me. He hit me with the ball.
- You're my assistant. You're supposed to back me up and go get me juiceboxes whenever I want. Now go get me a juicebox!
- What is it called when you almost win? Oh yeah yeah yeah,...losing.
- Hey, look who's here. Two of my favorite people, and Phil.
- For those who live between Broadway and Grandville, between the ages of 11 and 12 who are free on Sundays and Tuesdays, this is the big leagues.
- You know, l like to keep my pimp hands strong. You dig, cracker? You feel me?