Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.Don Marquis
(Redirected from Kim Jong Il)
- Karl Marx made a great contribution to the liberation cause of mankind, and because of his immortal exploits his name is still enshrined in the hearts of the working class and peoples of all countries.
- In their day, Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Stalin represented the aspirations and demands of the exploited working masses, and the cause of socialism was inseparably linked with their names.
- The Armistice Agreement [that ended fighting in the Korean War in 1953] has, in effect, become a blank piece of paper without any effect or significance.
- I'm an Internet expert too. It's all right to wire the industrial zone only, but there are many problems if other regions of the North are wired
- "North Korea Dear Leader Kim Jong Il: "I'm an Internet expert too"", Ars Technica, 2007-10-05. URL accessed on 2008-01-01.
- Profile: Kim Jong-ill
- Mystery surrounds King Kong Ill
- Kim Jong Il Visits Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang
- Kim Jong-il: ill or just grumpy?