Let the first impulse pass, wait for the second.Baltasar Gracian
- But what about your wife? Remember her? All this hard earned drug money she stole from you? How much was it? Three million dollars? I bet you she would be a much better witness.
- Hey. I'm a police officer.
- I'm a cop, you idiot! I'm Detective John Kimble!
- Bring your toy back to the carpet!
- I have a witness too, specfically about murder this time. Now you're mine.
- You lack discipline!
- Well I've got news for you; you are mine now! You belong to me!
- Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
- I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want them answered immediately.
- Stop it!
- Shut up!!!
- Kimble: I have a headache
- Lowell: It might be a tumor.
- Kimble: It's not a tumor! (pronounced TOOMAH)
- I'm Detective John Kimble.
- There (deer) is no bathroom!
- Take it back!
- My name is John Kimble [cocks shotgun] and I love my car.
- [mockingly after the children laugh at him for accidentally sitting on a piano] Ha-ha-ha-ha. Quiet!
- I'm the party pooper.
- Hi, Cindy...
- I want to hang out with you, till the end...of time.
- You hit the kid, I hit you! [punchs Zach's father in the stomach, but stops after he was spotted by the kids]. You're not worth it. I'm pressing charges against you.
- Stop whining!
- I'm back!
- You can't just walk in here and put a gun in my face. I'm trying to get a manicure. I have witnesses.
- I know all about you, Kimble. Without me you wouldn't even have a life. My lady left because of the money. Yours left because she just couldn't stand a sight of you.
Detective Phoebe O'Hara
- You're not so tough without your car, are you?
- Well...you taught them the basics. That's important.
- Mrs. Schlowski: I want you to answer one more question, and don't lie. What did it feel like to hit that son of a bitch?
- An undercover cop in a class by himself.
- Go ahead, you tell him you didn't do your homework.
- He's the toughest undercover cop in LA. If you're bad he'll know it. If you're hiding something he'll find out. If you cheat he can tell. Now...
- It's a jungle gym out there.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Detective John Kimble
- Penelope Ann Miller - Joyce Palmieri/Rachel Crisp
- Pamela Reed - Detective Phoebe O'Hara
- Linda Hunt - Miss Schlowski
- Richard Tyson - Cullen Crisp
- Carroll Baker - Eleanor Crisp
- Christian and Joseph Cousins - Dominic Palmieri/Cullen Crisp, Jr.
- Jayne Brook - Mrs. Sullivan
- Cathy Moriarty - Sylvester's mom