King K. Rool
Happiness comes more from loving than being loved; and often when our affection seems wounded it is only our vanity bleeding. To love, and to be hurt often, and to love again—this is the brave and happy life.J.E Buckrose
- "I'm surrounded by fools!"
- "No way! You chose the last contest, so I get to choose this one, and I choose the one where Donkey Kong gets beaten to a pulp!"
- "Klump! Krusha! Back to the mine. By the time we get there I'll have thought of some way that I can blame all of this on you two home-spun idiots!"
- "Cheater, cheater, banana bread eater!"
- "Behold! My Doomsday... paper?! Hmm... must be the instructions. 'Keep your paws off my treasure. Signed--' DONKEY KONG?!"
- "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY PRIVATE INNER SANCTUM WITHOUT AN INVITATION!"
- "Krusha! The cart! After them!... Not without me, you stupid, thickheaded tadpole!!"
- "Just give me your Monkey Business field report, you slimy-skinned bottomfeeder!!!!"
- "Those clueless chimps may know their way around the island up there, but no one knows the underground like King K. Rool! Left, Krusha! (mine cart crashes) I meant, right!"
- "The only enemies at a wedding, Klump, are the in-laws."
- "Very well, then. Da-da-da-da-da. There, I danced, I win, now GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!"
- "They didn't invite me?! That's so unfair! What's wrong with me?! Haven't I always tried to be a good enemy to Donkey Kong??"
- "NO, NO, NO! Now they've insulted me! I wouldn't go to that wedding if they begged me to go!"
- "This had better be good, Klump. I was a toe away from getting into the de-scaling tub for a soak!"
- "It's at times like this I find that I must ask myself again and again: 'Do I really want the Crystal Coconut this badly?'"
- "WAKEY-WAKEY! I can see I have my work cut out for me..."
- "'Fatso', is it? I'd choose my last words more carefully if I were you."
- K. Rool: "I know exactly how to keep Donkey Kong running in circles until the proverbial cows come home. Krusha!" Krusha: (enters behind K. Rool, startling him) "When did the cows leave?" K. Rool: "How many times have I told you not to sneak up behind me like that?!"
- "Imbecile! I don't like failure- do you know what happens to failures?"
- Baron K Roolenstein (After you beat KAOS): Well, you may have roasted my robot, but I'm the head chef around here...and I reckon it's about time your goose was cooked!