When you interact with another, an illusion is part of this dynamic. This illusion allows each soul to perceive what it needs to understands in order to heal.Gary Zukav
- A kiss from my mother made me a painter.
- It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.
- It is as old as the creation, and yet as young and fresh as ever. It pre-existed, still exists, and always will exist. Depend upon it, Eve learned it in Paradise, and was taught its beauties, virtues, and varieties by an angel, there is something so transcendent in it.
- "Four sweet lips, two pure souls, and one undying affection,—these are love's pretty ingredients for a kiss."
- You would think, if our lips were made of horn and stuck out a foot or two from our faces, kisses at any rate would be done for. Not so. No creatures kiss each other so much as the birds.