We dribble away our life, little by little, in small packages—we don't throw it away all at once.Robert A. Cook
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.
- Kissing-and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.
- Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful.
- A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one.
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
- Kiss and make up — but too much makeup has ruined many a kiss.
- I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
- Kissing is like drinking saltwater: you drink and your thirst increases.
- The kiss. There are all sorts of kisses, lad, from the sticky confection to the kiss of death. Of them all, the kiss of an actress is the most unnerving. How can we tell if she means it or if she's just practicing?
- A kiss is priceless, yet it costs nothing