True love grows by sacrifice and the more thoroughly the soul rejects natural satisfaction the stronger and more detached its tenderness becomes.St. Theresa of Lisieux
(Redirected from Kline, Kevin)
- It was all completely incomprehensible to me. I was fearful of the language. You had to look up every third word.
- Nobody sees the same movie. I'm sure there are people who saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and thought "Finally a gay movie about men who really care about each other. Thank God!" That's not what I saw necessarily — but I don't think any two people see the same movie.
- Interview at CrankyCritic.com
- Don't kiss a man who hasn't shaved.
- I love the sound of a woman in the throes of rapture — but not screamers.
- I think it's part of that heritage or that tradition of the creative artist trying to reconcile the insanity and ruthlessness of the artistic process with living a sane and socially acceptable existence.
- I totally related to Cole Porter's magnetic pull to any piano that was in the room, which he was famous for doing, as was Gershwin. You couldn't drag them away from a piano.
- Don't call me stupid!