The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.George Eliot
- If the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that’s just the way it is. That’s what makes my wheels turn.
- Believe in, and follow your dreams.
- I know that my life will change after this movie, but I just can't prepare myself on no longer being anonymous.
- In the back of my mind I kept thinking, I'm fighting Arnold and I've got to be naked in front of the world. So that was enough incentive. I would work, like, 20 hours and work out constantly in my gym and my trailer because of the 'birthing' scene, as I call it.
- When I got the [T3] job, my manager said, 'Kristanna, just enjoy this last year of anonymity, because afterward you're not going to be able to pump your own gas.' I feel ready. Why not?