Kristin Kreuk (December 30, 1982) is a Canadian-born actress and model of Dutch and Indonesian Chinese descent known for her roles on the Canadian television series teen soap Edgemont and on the American television series Smallville.
- Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts.
- Sometimes I love [acting] but then sometimes I think it's too much for me. And I don't know if it is something that I could do for the rest of my life.
- I never dreamed of being an actor, but I'm beginning to love it more and more because I like challenging myself. When I feel like I'm not learning or having fun anymore, then I'll stop.
- When I filmed the pilot, I thought it was a quality show with a good cast, but I had no expectations. I just hoped people would connect with it because there's a lot of heart.
- I'd fly. I sit and watch the birds go by and say, I wish I could do that.
- Since I was a kid, I've been telling everyone about the rain forest and how it's being destroyed.
- I spill water on myself all the time at nice restaurants. I've run into poles and knocked myself out.
- Why are hurricanes names after women? Because they come in wet and wild, then when they leave they take your house and your car.
- Teen People's "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" in 2002