Krzysztof Kononowicz (born 1963-01-21 in Kętrzyn) was a Polish mayoral candidate for the city of Białystok, Poland. He attracted some notoriety for his simple, unsophisticated political advertisements on television; they were enormously popular and featured heavily on YouTube.
- I expect to get some 300, maybe 400 per cent of votes in the election.
- And I am honest, because I am really honest. I haven't drunk alcohol since I was a little baby.
- So that there will be no crimes, no thieves, so that there will be nothing! So that senior citizens will be able to walk.
- I want to take the police out on the streets. I want to take the police and I want them to protect because the police and the municipal guard are for it. They are for it, for it they are. For it they are.
- And drivers will be severely punished for alcohol, for cigarettes, for everything.
- And in the city hall there will be order. There will be no bureaucracy, there will be no tatters, there really will be people.
- In winter time the architects will be preparing projects of road construction, projects of road construction, I emphasize once again, projects of road construction. And in the spring we will go out with construction of streets and streets, because we all see what our roads look like.
- To completely liquidate for the youth alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.
- To be no thievery, to be no violence, to be nothing.
- What was happened in Jeżewo was, what was happened was?
- Please canditate on me.