To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
(Redirected from Kudlow, Lawrence)
- Either you believe in markets, or you believe in government.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, January 14 2005.
- If stocks are optimistic, then so am I.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, September 4, 2007.
- The shock therapy of decisive war [against Iraq] will elevate the stock market by a couple-thousand points. We will know that our businesses will stay open, that our families will be safe, and that our future will be unlimited. The world will be righted in this life-and-death struggle to preserve our values and our civilization. But to do all this, we must act.
- National Review Online June 26, 2002.
- Free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity!
- The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come.
- I'm here to help you cut through the maze.
- Stop this daily nitpick.
- Our goal is to show you how freedom at home goes hand in hand with freedom and democracy overseas.
- [...] [O]ur capitalist free-market economy is the best path to prosperity.
- I see the manure. Now let's find the pony.
- About Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr. [12/10/07]: "Like a boy with his back to a fire hydrant !"