Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.William Purkey
- "Eger gul nît, dirrigîş mebe."
- Idiomatic Translation: If you cannot contribute positivity, least do not contribute adversity.
- Literal Translation: If you are not a rose, do not be a thorn either.
- "Çi dil hizir deket, dev xeber dedet."
- Translation: Whatever the heart thinks, the mouth will speak.
- "Rêgey hezar mil bi hengawêk dest pêk dekat."
- Translation: The distance of 1000 miles begins with one step.
- "Rûvî negihişt tirî, got tirş e."
- Translation: The fox did not reach the grape, said it's unripe. (w:Sour grapes)
- "Şolkerê xo be, xuşteviyê xelkî be"
- Translation: Help yourself, and be loved by others.
- "Şêr şêre; çı jine çı mêre"
- Idiomatic Translation: A hero could be a woman or a man.
- Literal Translation: A lion is a lion, whether male or female.
- "Tenha Çyakan Dostmanin"
- Idiomatic Translation: The Mountains are our only friend.
- Literal Translation: No friends but the mountains (Kurds should not expect support from the foreign countries).
- "Zanetîyê sivik, barê giran"
- Idiomatic Translation: One who has little wisdom will have greater burdens.
- Literal Translation: Light wisdom, heavy burden.