When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued; being happy engrosses the whole attention.Edward Frederic Benson
- The Star Trek computer doesn't seem that interesting. They ask it random questions, it thinks for a while. I think we can do better than that.
- I have an simple algorithym which is, where ever you see paid researchers instead of grad students, that's not where you want to be doing research.
- We have a mantra: don't be evil, which is to do the best things we know how for our users, for our customers, for everyone. So I think if we were known for that, it would be a wonderful thing.
- Basically, our goal is to organize the world's information and to make it universally accessible and useful.
- If you have a product that's really gaining a lot of usage, then it's probably a good idea.