Life is a long lesson in humility.Sir James M. Barrie
- Delinda: Sam. Have you seen Seth? I'm really worried about him.
- Sam: Delinda, he's an adult.
- Delinda: He shows up this sweet, unspoiled country boy and now I've turned him into some sort of -
- Sam: American?
- Delinda: Oh, God.
- Sam: Yeah. Listen, there's this thing. I'm not sure if you've heard of it or not. It's called personal responsibility.
- Delinda: Yeah, but he's overdoing it. And it's all my fault.
- Sam: Good. Everyone overdoes it. That's why we're here.
- Delinda: Yeah, but he's picking up slutty girls.
- Sam: That's excellent, actually. He wears the Boy George hats, but he's not gay.
- Delinda: And he's drinking like a fish.
- Sam: Helps kill the slutty girl germs.
- Delinda: Sucks to be you.
Mike: That's Nasty with a capital NAST