Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's finger.Hans Christian Anderson
- We have only the presidency we deserve.
- Takiego mamy prezydenta, na jakiego sobie zasłużyliśmy.
From an election debate
- To you, sir, I can extend only my leg to shake (to Aleksander Kwaśniewski during election debate, after he refused to shake his hand).
- Panu to ja mogę co najwyżej nogę podać.
On communist system
- Without a single shot we've managed to liberate the world of communism ... but now there is a need for a global solidarity.
- We've had enough generals (an allusion to Polish military ruler General Jaruzelski). What Poland needs now are the American generals: General Motors, General Electric, and General Dynamics.
- The Polish Communists are just like radishes. They are only red on the outside (from an interview with Charles McDowell).
- If there were fish in the lake, fishing would've been uneventful.
- Gdyby w jeziorze były ryby, wędkowanie nie miałoby sensu.
- There should be a left leg and a right leg. And, I am sort of between them.
- Powinna być lewa noga i prawa noga. A ja będę pośrodku.