Lethal Weapon 3
There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means—either may do—the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.Benjamin Franklin
- Murtaugh: Word Riggs!
- Riggs: Word Rog!
- Murtaugh: What the hell are we taking about?
- Riggs: Word. Four letters.. starts with W, OR in the middle, D on the end. Word.
- Murtaugh: Oh, that word.
- Travis: Go to hell, Riggs.
- Riggs: You first.
- Riggs: Rog?
- Murtaugh: Yeah?
- Riggs: Grab the cat!
- Murtaugh: Grab the cat!
- Riggs: Hiya, Hubie! We're lookin' for a friend of yours named Travis.
- Hubie: I never heard of him.
- Riggs: Never? Errr! Errr! Errr! Wrong answer? Wrong answer? Errr! Errr! Errr!
- Tyrone: What the hell! It's Jack Travis!
- Murtaugh: That's what I wanted, baby.
- Murtaugh: Do you have to solve everything with your fists?
- Riggs: Well, I couldn't use my guns, there were people around.
- Murtaugh: I knew you couldn't stop smoking.
- Riggs: I'm only smoking to take my mind off my dog biscuit problem.
- Murtaugh: What dog biscuit problem?
- Riggs: Well, I've been chasing more cars lately, and uh, y'know , when I try to lick my balls I keep falling off the couch.