A Little Princess (1973 TV serial)
Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold and dark and deep.William Maxwell
(Redirected from Little Princess, A (BBC))
- Didn't your father ever tell you that you were a princess?
- One knock means, "I'm here." Two knocks means, "All is well." Three knocks means, "The coast is clear - the demon Minchinweed is asleep."
- You know, dolls make the very best friends. Just because they can't speak doesn't mean they don't listen. And did you know that when we leave them alone in our room, they come to life?
- Because it's magic. Magic has to be believed. It's the only way it's real.
- All women are princesses, it is our right.