Little Rascals, The
Give me a fruitful error anytime, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections.Vilfredo Pareto
- Darla: Alfalfa, that's a part of you I've never seen before!
- Buckwheat (Delivering Alfalfa's letter to Darla): Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.
- Uh Huh: Actually, I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax. I simply chose not to employ them.
- Alfalfa: Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfalfa!"
- The Rascals (singing): We are he-man woman haters, We feed girls to alligators, Our clubhouse burned down mighty low, But we've got a plan to make some dough!
- Buckwheat: Quick, what's the number for 911?
- Butch: Any last words?
- Alfalfa: Yeah, uh! See ya!
- Alfalfa: Why am I soaking wet?
- Porky: Don't worry, Alfalfa. I used to have the same problem.
- Mr. Welling: If you were my kids, I'd punish you.
- Stymie: If we were YOUR kids, we'd punish ourselves!
- Waldo: We just moved into town. My father bought the oil refinery.
- Darla: That explains why you're so refined!
- Alfalfa: Yeah, and so oily!
- Stymie: Porky, you sure know how to make a sand-wich!
- Porky: That wasn't sand, that was kitty litter.
- Buckwheat: Don't worry, it's pretty fresh.
- Buckwheat: Hey, my mom's here!
- Porky (sarcastically) : Whoopi!
- Stymie: Wood doesn't grow on trees!
- Stymie (about Spanky and Alfalfa's friendship): You're a team, like Bert and Ernie, Superman and Clark Kent, Milli and Vanilli.
- Stymie: I... Stymie... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love, and if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.
- Buckwheat: Hey, Uh-Huh, does it stink in there?
- Uh-Huh: Uh-Huh!
- Buckwheat: I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar hey, hey, hey, hey
- A.J. Ferguson: Is that a cowlick, or are you just happy to see me?
- Alfalfa: You only meet your once in a lifetime friends... once in a lifetime.