A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- This is where mechanical excellence, 1,400 horsepower pays off.
- [The Police speak to Fred on the subject of Video Cameras]
- Fred I like to remember things my own way
- Detective What do you mean by that?
- Fred How I remember them. Not necessarily the way they happened
- Mystery Man: We've met before, haven't we?
- Fred: I don't think so. Where was it you think we met?
- Mystery Man: At your house. Don't you remember?
- Fred: No. No, I don't. Are you sure?
- Mystery Man: Of course. As a matter of fact, I'm there right now.
- Fred: What do you mean? You're where right now?
- Mystery Man: At your house.
- Fred: [pause]That's fucking crazy, man.
- Mystery Man: Call Me. Dial your number. Go ahead.
- [Fred dials the number and the Mystery Man answers]
- Mystery Man: [over the phone] I told you I was here.
- Fred: [amused] How'd you do that?
- Mystery Man: Ask me.
- [Fred remembers the anonymous video tapes]
- Fred: [angrily into the phone] How did you get inside my house?
- Mystery Man: You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.
- Fred: [into the phone] Who are you?
- [Both Mystery Men laugh mechanically]
- Mystery Man: [over the phone] Give me back my phone.
- [Fred gives the phone back]
- Mystery Man: It's been a pleasure talking to you.
Mr. Eddy: - You like pornos ? Pete: - Pornos ? Mr. Eddy: - Give you a boner? Pete: - No thanks, Mr Eddy Mr. Eddy: - Suit yourself, champ