Meet the Fockers
The man who says he has exhausted life generally means that life has exhausted him.Oscar Wilde
- Old sex patient: Bingo, bango, bongo!
- [After Bernie wrecks Jack's toilet to save his dog Moses]
- Jack Byrnes: So much for the protection of our rolling safe house.
- Dina Byrnes: Oh, honey, he was trying to save his pet. I mean, what if it was Jinxy who got flushed into a toilet?
- Jack Byrnes: Mr. Jinx has had extensive aquatic training. He would have known EXACTLY what to do in the event of a submersion.
- [Mr. Jinx purrs]
- [After Greg fails to understand L.J.]
- Jack Byrnes: That's not the sign for poop, that's the sign for milk! This is the sign for poop! [Does "poop" gesture]
- Greg: Well, what's the sign for sour milk, because this, uh, tastes a little funky.
- Jack Byrnes: That's because that's from Debbie's left breast, Greg.
- [Greg spits it out. L.J. giggles.]