Miami Vice (film)
Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.Henry Miller
- You can't negotiate with gravity...
- I am a fiend for mojito's....
- As trudy always says "I don't play".
- [Crockett is holding a live hand grenade] I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen. People are gonna come in here, and you know what they gonna say? They gonna look around and go 'Oh ah, hell. That's some crazy motherfucking wallpaper, what is that? Jackson Pollock?'
Det. Gina Calabrese
- That's not what happens. What will happen is... what will happen is I will put a round at twenty-seven hundred feet per second into the medulla at the base of your brain. And you will be dead from the neck down before your body knows it. Your finger won't even twitch. Only you get dead. So tell me, sport, do you believe that?
- José Yero: Who you run loads for? Cause other than Nicholas, who the fuck knows you?
Det. James 'Sonny' Crockett: My mommy and daddy know me...