Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.Simone Weil
- Programming under Windows is like starting a gourmet restaurant using ingredients from McDonalds.
- We now have a new generation of people coming up that have put their principles and their idealism on lay-away and are a few payments behind.
- You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.
- Life is like a tree. Every branch ends the same, with its limbs outstretched, and its leaves opened up, trying to touch the light it will never reach.
- It's only the misguided who constantly feel a need convince others that they know where they're going.
- We all have journeys we must take. The most important ones involve no physical distance whatsoever.
- True love is a byproduct of an unselfish desire to understand.
- Self confidence is a communicable disease. It's often mis-diagnosed as arrogance. Unfortunately, there's not much of a fear of it reaching epidemic proportions these days.
- I'm just fumbling along, trying to find out where the edge of this reality is, at the least so I don't fall off.
- True patriots don't wave flags.
- No matter how much you talk to your plant, if you don't water it, it's going to die.
- Idealism is like innocence. The more you live, the more you lose. However, you can do a lot more with idealism than you can innocence. Innocence is a state of mind; idealism is a state of being.
- Does a flower look any less wonderous or beautiful if there is no God?