Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted.Deepak Chopra
- I would have prefered to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work - for example a lawnmower.
- I sleep well. It's the politicians who are to blame for failing to come to an agreement and resorting to violence.
- All that is good is simple and all that is simple is good.
- Say AK not OK
- I had to gain experience as I did not have a technical education.
- I shot with it a lot. I still do now. That is why I am hard of hearing.
- I wanted to invent an engine that could run for ever. I could have developed a new train, had I stayed in the railway. It would have looked like the AK-47 though.
- Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose.
- I was probably born with some designing abilities.
- We had grain but no mills, so I designed a special mill of wood so we could make flour.