Milla Jovovich [pronounced /ˈjɔvɔviʧ/; Serbian: Милица Јововић, Milica Jovović; Russian: Милла Йовович, Milla Yovovich; Ukrainian: Мiлла Йовович, Milla Jovovich; born as Milica Jovović] (17 December 1975) is a Ukrainian model, actress, musician, and fashion designer.
- It's going to seem idiotic to say this, but I think that at a given moment we all need a place to ourselves where we can refuge ourselves and cut ourselves off from the world.
- Action films are definitely a lot of training and I do a lot of my own stunts, so I definitely am in there for the long haul for the training process. But I love it. Martial arts is something I’ve always loved doing. It’s the only form of exercise that I can deal with. Everything else is really boring and mind-numbing. So for me it’s just really fun. I love to sort of feel like a superhero in that sense, to be able to fly through the air and to be on wires. It just makes me feel like I’m in Magic Mountain or something. I love it.
- From now on, I approach the cinema as a business woman. I intend to be in more action movies because, apart from Angelina Jolie, no other actress stands out in this genre.
- People say that I'm always late, but that's a myth.
- Rather than go to the gym, I would prefer to do martial arts because the time goes by quicker.