Ideas move fast when their time comes.Carolyn Heilbrun
Misogyny (pronounced /mɪˈsɒʤɪni/) is hatred or strong prejudice against women.
- Misogynist — A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.
- H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy (1949)
- I have heard of your paintings too, well enough; God hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another: you jig, you amble, and you lisp, and nickname God's creatures, and make your wantonness your ignorance. Go to, I'll no more on't; it hath made me mad.
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet
- Yeah. Ladies do ask for attention... In my experience, they pretend to give it, but it's generally a smoke screen for demanding it back with interest.
- Charlie Meadows, Barton Fink