Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.Henry Ford
Names are labels for a people, things, places, products (as in a brand names) and even ideas or concepts.e.g Henry B, John and Albert.
- The name of a man is a numbing blow from which he never recovers.
- Understanding Media by Marshall McLuhan,
- What's in a name? That which we call a rose / By any other name would smell as sweet.
- What's in a name? Everything if you find to whom it belongs.
- Names are easier classifications than bar codes.