Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind.Daphne Du Maurier
- I NEVER say 'please'!
- I'm Oglington Fart worthy. Thats F-A-R-T, FART Worthy.
- Bee hive?
- I did knock.
- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Look at them! Just look at them! The little small things!
- Nanny McPhee: There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. If you want me, but no longer need me then I have to go. It's quite sad really but there it is.
- Simon: We will NEVER want you!
- Nanny McPhee: Then I will never go.