Enjoy your happiness while you have it, and while, you have it do not too closely scrutinize its foundation.Joseph Farrall
- You are as crass as you are cunning. As phony as you are pathetic. You were sickening then. You're sickening now.
- Referring to "all those who opposed the Iraq Invasion"
- Now may I suggest you take your column and shove it?
- Part of the problem with service in this country is we don't honor it like we once did. There's nothing wrong or evil about having a bad day. There's everything wrong with making others have to have it . . . with you.
- Why do we tolerate awful people? (May 29, 2004)
- It's a good thing Winston Churchill was around before the shallow age of television. He might never have become one of the greatest leaders of all time and — for my money — one of the most charismatic. And, what the hell, also one of the sexiest.
- Why can't ugly people have charisma? (July 10, 2004)
- Trust me, all this fuss over freedoms would fade in a mushroom-cloud moment if there were another attack on our soil.
- The argument that the countries use for the sheer increase in Muslim doctors is the sheer increase in the Muslim population. In for example Birmingham, England where a lot of these guys came from, where one of these plots was hatched, it's up to 30% of the population. Maybe that's the problem?