Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica
Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica is a reality television show on MTV that follows the daily lives of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, a celebrity musical artist couple married in October 2002. The show first aired in August 2003 and ran through March 2005, for a total of three seasons and 41 episodes.
Newlyweds Clean House [1.01]
- Jessica: Is this chicken I have or is it fish? I know it's tuna, but it says chicken... by the sea, or in the sea. Is that stupid?
Newlyweds Go Camping [1.03]
- Jessica: Is that weird, taking my Louis Vuitton bag camping?
- Jessica Simpson: I have bubbles in my tummy.
- Lea: Oh so you're saying that you're gonna go into the tent and fart, is what you're saying.
- Jessica Simpson: It's just air, not stink. Promise.
Newlyweds Go Golfing [1.04]
- Jessica:My boobs are in the way, My boobs make a curve.
- Jessica Simpson: What if I accidentally hit somebody? Because my dad took one of his friends golfing, and it was, like, one of his first times and he knocked out a duck. Like, I'm scared that's going to happen.
The New Newlyweds [1.05]
- Jessica: Platypus? I thought it was pronounced platymapus. Has it always been pronounced platypus?
- Jessica Simpson: I'm gonna go drop some kids in the pool.
- Katie: Hey, some of us are still eating here. The pool's closed. It's adult swim.
- Jessica Simpson: Oh I'll give 'em an adult.
Newlyweds on Vacation [1.06]
- Jessica: Do all dolphins have holes in their heads?
Newlyweds Birthday [1.09]
- Jessica: Twenty-three is old. It's almost 25, which is almost mid-20s.
- Jessica Simpson: Ooh I love this scent.
- Friend: What is it?
- Jessica Simpson: Ah...oh, it's unscented.
- Jessica Simpson: What does it mean when you take a really big breath and it hurts? [inhales big] It hurts really bad right here.
- Nick: It means you shouldn't talk for a day and a half.