Love is not blind—it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.Rabbi J. Gordon
Nicole Mary Kidman (born June 20, 1967) is an Academy Award-winning American-Australian actress, producer and singer.
- "I'm trying to find a man to share my life with, but it's not been easy. I'm a 35-year-old woman with two small children!"
- In an interview in early 2004.
- "It wasn't about, 'Oh I want to make a film where I get to kiss a 10-year-old boy'. To me it was I wanted to make a film where you're trying to understand love.
- During a Press Conference at the Venice Film Festival 2004, on the polemic scene from her movie, "Birth"."
- "I telephoned Lauren and thanked her for saying that. She always calls it like it is and that's a reality check I adore."
- At the Venice Film Festival 2004, after co-star Lauren Bacall had said that Kidman was not an acting legend, but rather a beginner.
- "It would be far easier to go, 'Oh, I wish I loved women,' but I don't. I love the way a man thinks. I love the way a man smells. I love the way men look. And I'm hooked on the male physique--hooked on it."
- Playboy magazine, Playboy interview, February 2005.