Oliver and Company
Oliver and Company is the 27th film in the Disney animated features canon, released on November 18, 1988. The film's plot is based on Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist, which has been adapted many other times for the screen and television.
- [to Dodger, about the hot-dogs] Hey, wait! I helped you get those! Half of them are mine!
- You want 'em? Come and get 'em. (howls) But I'm warning ya, kid...
- The Dynamic Duo has become the Dynamic Uno.
- Consider this a lesson in street savoir faire from New York's coolest quadruped. Check ya later!
- Absatively, posilutely!
- Ah! It's an alien!
- (sniffing a cigar) Man, if this is torture, chain me to the wall!
- HE'S LYING, HE'S LYING, HE'S LYING, HE'S LYING, HE'S - [Rita kicks him]
- He's family! He's Blood!
- You insulted my pride! That means DEATH!
- (after getting smacked by Georgette) I think she likes me, man!
- HE'S A SPY, MAN! C'mon, let's eat 'im!
- [as he and Oliver investigate the limo] Forget Fagin, man, let's take this baby to Atlantic City!
- Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you're Revenge of the Ugly!
- Run along, Roscoe. Your master's calling.
- [about a photo of a handsome dog in Georgette's room] Excuse me, uh sister, who's Rex?
- We need to clean you up, child, and get you some on the job training.
- My name is Francis. Fran. Cis. Not Frank. Not Frankie. Francis.
- [Einstein brings in a broken tennis racket] Oh, good show, Einstein. Now all we need is the court and the net.
- Isn't it rather dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single sentence?
- Perfection becomes me, n'est-ce pas?
- Do you happen to know out of whose bowl you're eating?
- Oooh... aren't you a clever kitty?
- It may be Jenny's house, but everything from the doorknobs down is MINE!!!
- [Dodger tells her it's not her he's broken in for] It's not? It's NOT?! Well WHY not?! What's the problem, Spot? Not good enough for you? I mean, do you even know who I am? [lowers voice] 56 blue ribbons. 14 regional trophies. [right at Dodger] SIX-TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!
- [hiding a photo from Rita] NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! [to Francis, who is eating chocolates in her bed] And YOU. Tubby. OFF THE BED! [sees Einstein sniffing her perfume] Get away from there, you-- [gets some blown in her face] All right, that does it, you yo-yos clear off, AND I MEAN NOW!!! [like a damsel in distress] WIN-STON! Bark! Bark!
- Don't you understand? Sykes will be coming here any minute!
- My days are numbered... and the number is three.
- Dead men do not buy dog food!
- OH, I'M HAVING A BAD DAY!
- And for ze kitty, the house speciality: œufs à la Jenny avec Cocoa Krispies.
- What is this, a slumber party? Get going! Come on, you mutts!
- (chuckling) This has all been very entertaining...but the party is over.
- Three sunrises...three sunsets. Three days, Fagin.
Roscoe and DeSoto
- Roscoe: I haven't lost my sense of humour! (kicking Fagin's television set and destroying it) See? I find that funny. (chuckles)
- DeSoto: I like cats... I like to eat 'em.