Once Were Warriors
Always take hold of things by the smooth handle.Thomas Jefferson
Once Were Warriors is a 1994 New Zealand film.
- Beth: Our people once were warriors.But unlike you, Jake, they were people with mana, pride; people with spirit.If my spirit can survive living with you for 18 years, Then I can survive anything.
- Jake: Well fuck off then! You'll get nothing from me!
- Beth: You have nothing I want, Jake.
- Jake: Cook the man some fuckin' eggs!
- Jake Barman! 6 milkshakes, easy on the ice-cream.
- Jake: You're a fuckin' mess! Don't you ever speak to me again, you hear?
- Jake: I was right. Too much weights, not enough speedwork. Useless prick.
- After thoroughly beating up a bar patron
- Jake: Uncle fucking Bully...UNCLE FUCKING BULLY!