Pandurang Shastri Athavale
Pandurang Shastri Vaijnath Athavale (19 October 1920 – 25 October 2003), known as dada (Gujarati: દાદા, Marathi: दादा), meaning elder brother in marathi) was an Indian philosopher and social reformer who gave discourses upon the Hindu religious text Srimad Bhagawad Geeta and Upnishads.
- Fearlessness is the result of faith in oneself and faith in God.
- God does not work for you. He works with you.
- Keep Gita in your head and heart and be proud of yourself.
- Progress of mankind is progress of mind and intellect.
- Those who see the invisible can do the impossible.
- We should be open to accept Mohammad Saab and Jesus Christ as our 11th and 12th Avatars, who gave moral order to millions of people in the world.