Paris Whitney Hilton (born 17 February 1981) is an heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as her father's real estate fortune. In addition to being a famous socialite, Hilton has dabbled in modeling, acting, singing, and writing.
- That's hot!.
- I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance.
- As quoted at ABC News (11 June 2007)
- You're a f---ing bitch. I'm going to destroy you.
Confessions of an Heiress (2004)
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-chic Peek Behind the Pose
- To me, anything goes. But that's me.
- p. 53
- You need to look like a lady at the Oscars. Otherwise, Joan Rivers will tear you apart. Then again, you aren't really anyone till Joan Rivers tears you apart.
- p. 53
- The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
- p. 53
- What's Wal-mart? Do they sell Walls and stuff?
- All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there.
- Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown, I do.
- I loved all the Aaron Spelling shows, Beverly Hills 90210 and Models Inc. At that time, I had pet rats I was raising and I always named all the baby rats after the characters in the shows.
- I'm an animal activist. Many people says that I'm a hypocrite, because I eat burgers and stuff like that but I won't wear fur. But I'm not a hypocrite. I just only wear fake fur
- I'm not, like, that smart. - cited in Time Magazine.
- It will work. I am a marketing genius.
- It's better to be one rose in a bed of roses than, like, one rose in a bed of weeds.
- King me, baby ... it's oh-so fashionable.
- Loves it.
- No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.
- Thank you, officer. We love the police.
- That's sexy.
- The way I see it, you should live every day like it's your birthday
- When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend's house and I was like — whoa.
- Don't eat caviar. Caviar is for wannabes
- Do you love it?
- That's/They're/It's sick
- What's a funeral home?
- What's a soup kitchen?
- Walmart? They don't sell walls!