Will power is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man who can see.Arthur Schopenhauer
- So, I hope the Hindu's have it right, because, if there's any justice, you will be reincarnated as a female, homosexual Jew, and then you'll find out what a pain it is having to deal with violent, primitive dickheads like you. (Reply to Muslim Clerics)
- On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter, of course.
- This guy (Pat Robertson) obviously wants to be a prophet so bad. I wonder if he walks around at home dressed up in a bed sheet, talking Aramaic, maybe parting the waters in the bathtub occasionally, just to keep in practice?
- The Saudi Arabian Human Rights Commision--- Now, that's a collection of words to boggle the mind, but apparently this organization does actually exist.
- Well, it's a gloomy rainy old day to be here in London, but it could be worse, I could be in Saudi Arabia where men are men, and women are cattle.
- What is the difference between a Doctor of Medicine and a Doctor of Theology? One prescribes drugs the other might as well be on drugs.
- But it just seems to me that if God had intended for you to cover your face then in His wisdom He would have provided you with a flap of skin for the purpose.
- If you're looking at The Bible for a guide to living a compassionate, wise and humane life, well then – frankly – you've got more chance of finding a lap dancing club in Mekka or a virgin in a catholic orphanage.
Quotes about Condell
- Pat Condell is unique. Nobody can match his extraordinary blend of suavity and savagery. With his articulate intelligence he runs rings around the religious wingnuts that are the targets of his merciless humour. Thank goodness he is on our side.
- Brash. Uncompromising. Brilliant. Hilarious. Pat Condell has found a simple formula for success: stating the obvious without restraining himself with the conventions of unwarranted piety. Pat flenses sacred cows, and after slicing away the fat and gristle of tired apologetics and mindless tradition, he exposes the hollow carcass of a culture's hypocrisy...and we laugh.
- If the televangelists are guilty of producing some simple-minded, self-righteous Christians, then the atheist authors are guilty of producing self-congratulatory buffoons like Condell.
- Dinesh D'Souza Why Is This Atheist So Smug?