Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
Paul Begala (born 12 May 1961) is a political consultant, commentator and was an advisor to President Bill Clinton.
- I am actually pro-cursing. I think it's good. I think we should teach kids to curse, so they don't use drugs. It doesn't rot your brain. It doesn't get you pregnant. It doesn't kill you, like tobacco.
- Source: CNN Crossfire, December 8, 2003
- Stroke of the pen. Law of the Land. Kinda cool.
- Source: The New York Times, July 5, 1998, referring to executive orders.
- What he has spent it on, apparently, is just hiring a bunch of staff people to wander around Utah and Mississippi and pick their nose.
- Source: CNN, May 11, 2006, speaking of Howard Dean and the 50-State Strategy.