Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.Louise L. Hay
Paul William Walker IV (born September 12, 1973) is an American actor.
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
- Flaunt Magazine, July 2001
- Some people say that you should go to all the parties, to the nightclubs, the Viper Room, and make contacts, and I look at them and say, 'You don't want to have contacts with those people.' Look at what happened to River Phoenix (who died in 1993 of a drug overdose outside the Viper Room). If you get caught up in that, it ruins you. Hollywood is garbage.
- Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.
- I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too.
- I'm a dreamer. I've got this whole thing where I think I'm supposed to be a musician. I live by the seat of my pants, but I'd like to think that I'm also pretty sensible.
- I want to get married. I think about it a lot. But I also think about my cars, so maybe my priorities aren't exactly in line just yet.
- The guys I respect are the guys who manage it well. You hear about the scandal in the industry. I was raised Mormon, and I went to Christian high school, and I thought it would be impossible to have a family, so for that reason I was reluctant to be a part of it because I thought it meant sacrificing all that.