Do you want to know a good way to fall in love? Just associate with all your pleasant experiences with someone, and disassociate from all the unpleasant ones.Richard Bandler
- A picture should be pleasing, cheerful and yes, pretty. There are plenty of dull things in life without creating any more.
- I had wrung Impressionism dry and had come to the conclusion that I knew neither how to paint nor how to draw.
- I would never have become an artist if women did not have breasts.
- One morning, one of us run out of black, and that was the birth of Impressionism.
- The artist who uses the least of what is called imagination will be the greatest.
- The pain passes, but the beauty remains.
- The trouble is that if an artist knows he is a genius he is done for. The only solution is to work like a labourer and not have delusions of grandeur.
- What seems to me most significant about Impressionism is that we have freed painting from the importance of the subject. I am at liberty to paint flowers without their needing to tell a story.
- Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world.